It's weird how quickly this
year went. I feel like people say that all the time, but it really
applied to 2013 for me, and it seems like it wasn't a great year for most
people, myself included (I think?). Although my brain felt
foggy and confused for a lot of the year, I haven't ever thought more clearly
in my entire life.
2013 made me comprehend on how I can boost up my confidence and I must say that
it really has improved everything. All thanks to you guys
I feel like a lot of adventure and new things are coming my
way, but what's great about all that is that I'm going to be a lot
more comfortable and confident. I'm just going to be me and that's so okay with
me.
I may come off as sad or whatever sometimes, but I have been shown
such kindness here it's hard to be sad. But really I am happy, and I hope you
all have a great 2014 to look forward to.
My goal this 2014: GET NOTICED

WOW I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT AND YOUR FLOWER CROWN! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://allyestrada.blogspot.com/
Love this look so much! Pastels are great, and of course the perfect Chucks!
ReplyDeleteNastya
http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/