I used to open a blank page and feel... weirdly motivated to write something. But somewhere in the past few years, that changed.
Maybe life got busier. Maybe my brain got noisier. Maybe I got too comfortable storing ideas in my brain’s very disorganized “I’ll write this someday” folder. Or maybe it’s the weird pressure of wanting every post to be good instead of just letting it exist like I used to.
I’ll sit down, open a new blank page, write a few sentences, and then suddenly my brain decides it has absolutely nothing interesting to say. It’s like my blogging mojo packed its bags, left a short “brb” note, and never came back.
The urge to write is still there somewhere, I swear. Ironically, writing this post is probably the most I’ve written in a while and it’s literally about not being able to write.
Maybe getting the mojo back isn’t about waiting for inspiration to magically show up again. Maybe it’s about writing anyway even if the topic is “I have no idea what I’m doing right now.”
So if you’re reading this and the post feels a little messy, a little random, and a little unfinished… good. That means I’m at least trying again.
And who knows, maybe this is the start of finding my way back.
Oh, and I made a playlist btw!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment