Sunday, 19 April 2020

PALAWAN, PHILIPPINES 2020


Palawan, oh, Palawan, you were nothing but a blessing to us earlier this year. We’ve been waiting for this vacation for over a year and it was literally the perfect example of what people would say as “the calm before the storm”. 

A lot has already happened after this trip and this post is obviously long overdue.

It’s just now that I had the heart to write about this as my mind is always all over the place and a trip down memory lane sounds great right now.

From our past out of town trips we’ve only been staying for 3-4 days since we had school and work. This year’s trip was a week long, and I wasn’t sure at first if I was even going to be able to leave work that long since my work is a bit hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment