Sunday, 4 February 2018

TOP 5: BUZZFEED UNSOLVED SUPERNATURAL & TRUE CRIME CASES

I am obsessed with BuzzFeed Unsolved!!! My good friend Ally introduced it to me last year when we had a sleepover and before going to bed we watched a few episodes –yes it made me go insane. Honestly, I never dared to watch the other episodes after that night, but just recently I got addicted to it and downloaded every episode on my phone so I can watch it when I travel to school or whenever I have a free time. 

I'm actually not a fan of these kind of videos, but Ryan and Shane (the hosts) made it tolerable to watch. Their personalities and takes on the cases are very much compelling. It will literally make you question your beliefs. Oh my I just love them. Let's go Season 3! 

DISCLAIMER: These videos might get a little bit scary, I suggest you watch it with somebody or just be brave and face your fears! Yaaas go watch it! The original plan was to attach the videos here so you can watch it right away, but the videos won't show up in the search bar and I can't figure it out which led to me stressing out... so just click the gray title! Enjoy.

These are my top 5 BuzzFeed Unsolved Supernatural and True Crime faves:

TRUE CRIME

No comments:

Post a Comment