VISUAL DIARY: 4 DAYS IN CEBU

by - Sunday, November 20, 2016

Our AirAsia flight from Manila to Cebu took an hour and a half. I was excited but a bit anxious seeing it's my first ever flight journey — ok it was impeccable *squeals*. I felt that weird tightness in my ear because of the altitude change. They say it's natural and bearable, thank God it was.

DAY 1
Our first day in Cebu started when we ate lunch in a Vietnamese-Thai food restaurant with Auntie Ann and her husband Uncle Jam. Let me tell you this, it's now my favorite restaurant. I hope they could open a branch in Manila soon! I miss the tastes of Goi Cuon and Gai Hor Bai Toey (Chicken Pandan). After that we went straight to the south bus terminal to travel from the city to Moalboal.

"Proven Cebuano hospitality. We met Kuya Sonny who took us to a reasonably priced beach-front resort instead of the place i reserved which is 4.5km away. Since we arrived late at the resort. the owner served us free dinner.#whenitrainsitpours" -Mom via Facebok (I'm just gonna leave it at that. Btw, the reason why the owner provided us with dinner is because of the fact that it was his birthday and they just started 'partying' when we arrived)


DAY 2
Basdaku White Beach Resort, Moalboal


DAY 3
Kawasan Falls, Badian
Waking up early to travel from Basdaku to Badian is damn reasonable. From our resort it took us an hour for to get to the falls (30 mins tricycle ride + 30 mins hike). My mom did not settle for less so instead of staying in the first level of the falls she made us climb up to the second level. The great thing about arriving there early was there weren't too much people yet. It was like the only persons there were us three and the owner plus the staff. FYI we practically arrived at around 7 o'clock. Latterly we ate breakfast (cornsilog!!!!!)
^ LEVEL 2 ^
^ LEVEL 1 ^
The water was freaking cold. Teeth chattering cold.
After staying there 'til noon we went back to Basdaku and prepared our luggage for our next trip to Oslob. When we arrived in our 'reserved' lodge we were by then dead ass tired from the trip (3 hour-bus ride!! Phew). We ate dinner in town and my God, CEBUANO CHORIZO WAS AJSHDJHJKSNSF.  
Oh hey btw this is a photo of me after eating in town where I am updating my Instagram story and forgetting how hurt my butt was from the long bus ride.  


DAY 4

Whale Shark Watching Tan-awan, Oslob 
I can't express in to words how happy I felt after this wonderful experience. 
"Awesome" I SAW A FREAKING WHALE SHARK AND IT TOUCHED MY FOOT. I NAMED IT FOOTSIE. 

The Spanish Cuartel
Considering day 4 was our last day in Cebu, we went and ate at Rico's Lechon. Ahhhh! What a great way to end our little holiday.
Uncle Jam and Auntie Ann
Even in mid November Cebu is charged with breathtaking places and adventure, aside from the fact that the climate was a bit sullen. Good night Cebu! Thanks for being superb in our 4 days stay ♡











You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON