PLAYLIST #4

by - Sunday, May 24, 2015

(Photo from Unsplash)
It's been forever since I made/posted a playlist and it sucks for me not to post every once in a while because I can't share the tunes I've been listening to every day. Over the past weeks I became addicted to listening to these songs. I play it like every damn hour of the day. Some of these songs would remind me of the good times I had with my friends and relatives and it also puts me in a good mood whenever I'm pissed off of something or someone. 

Summer is almost coming to an end, well for some of us. Like me. What sucks the most is that summer is almost ending and I haven't done anything worth it (apart from making this playlist).  Enough talking and enjoy listening to my newly made playlist! I had a hard time making a playlist in Soundcloud and 8tracks because of some copyright reasons so I suggest you just search for it (sorry). 
(Photo from Unsplash)
Before I end this update, I would like to invite every single fan of 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction, and The Vamps to come and join the Threenity Summer Blast Festival of Colors fan party. Click here for more details.
See you there! 

You May Also Like

0 comments