MADDENING HEAT

by - Thursday, May 14, 2015

PHOTO DIARY: ISLAND COVE
I met Gerald the Amusing Tiger!
I forgot what kind of bird this is.
I fed mister smelly bird right here a banana and he liked it. 
Turkey!!!
This pig is eager to make new baby piglets. 
I nearly cried when I saw these turtles because I remembered my two pet turtles Sharpay and Ryan (hey, you can't blame me for being a High School Musical fan).
This is the second time I held a snake. It still felt cold, disgusting, heavy and just ew. I'm lucky this bad boy was patient with me that time.
Yup that's right, I also fed a crocodile *inserting emoji wearing sunglasses*. In all honesty I was terrified to do it, but no one liked to do it because they're also scared so I volunteered. It was heck of an experience too. 


You May Also Like

0 comments