ONE DIRECTION l OTRA MANILA 2015

by - Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Last Sunday was one of the best nights of my life. I went to my first ever concert and it wasn't just any concert -it was One Direction's concert! I officially lost my concert virginity to them (what a way to tell it though). As I write this, nearly eleven hours after the concert has ended and I can still feel the adrenaline and excitement . I can't believe I actually attended and fought with the rain just to see and hear them live.
All of the Filipino fans have waited four years for this concert to happen and it did! Not to mention only four members performed in the two day concert (oh, Zayn :(), but gladly enough it was still pushed through. 
Of course One Direction is NOT One Direction if there's a missing member. "We want Zayn" was being chanted from time to time that made some moments very dramatic (Go Drama Club). I did cry when they sang  my favorite songs. I know I was being overly dramatic, but the feels came through me without warning.
Proud enough to say I enjoyed my time even though I was a little bit far from the stage. Thanks to the screen that was right in front of me I saw their lovely faces. Philippines is one heck of a lucky country!

"manila .. that was a badass show...really enjoyed it...crowd was sick" -Niall Horan


"Manila that was huge :) I thank you very much" -Liam Payne


"Manila, we were amazed by you last night. Hope tonight is more of the same. H" -Harry Styles


One Direction down, 5 Seconds of Summer to go!


You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON