THE 2014 WRAP UP

by - Sunday, December 28, 2014

So this is the only blog post I made for the month of December and I'm guilty for this. It's hard to write when there's something stopping you or there's this feeling you get that says "no you shouldn't, it's just wrong" but deep inside it's so freaking right unless it's me writing because I'm a bona  fide sluggard. After that, you're up to a decision whether to do it or not.

“There is scarcely any passion without struggle.” ― Albert CamusThe Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays 

What happened this year was definitely unforeseen and nerve-racking. Unforeseen because I did not expect or pretty much planned the whole extravaganza treks I went through, but still thanks to blogging it made some of my hopes and dreams come true. Sometimes unexpected occurrences are more satisfying than planned ones. Because of blogging I got invited to a social event ―which I did not anticipate at all. Now I get to write about my experiences and share it with you guys.  Although some may catch it as bragging or shit. Don't get me wrong, but there's always that one person who thinks you're always bragging about something.

It was a nerve-racking year because who doesn't get anxious when you realize that you have to study for college to have a better future –that means "new life, new me?" well you don't have to change who you are, but dude NEW LIFE. You won't have the same set of friends you had when you were in high school (it actually depends on you and your friends if you want to be in the same institution) (these realizations are ruining the whole point of this blog) Anyway going back, I find this year nerve-racking because as of this moment still I don't know what I should pursue in life and it's eating me up alive. See, the struggle is real. 





The struggles in life are real (then again), but if you really want to do something about it be free and do whatever it takes for you to overcome it. Know your roots, be open, and don't give up.



I was in school when a friend of mine gave me a letter saying that I motivated her in such things and I should continue to spread out positivity with my personality and confidence. Of course I was flattered, I mean who wouldn't be! It feels great to be-laud by other people especially when you're not even close to them. Here I am thinking so little of me and fatal about the things I normally do when in fact I'm motivating someone. Eccentric right? I was just being me, the real me and I freaking motivated someone and it's all because of my personality and confidence (I know what you're thinking, no) I really don't find myself confident because one (1), I hate reporting in front of the class because two (2), I hate being the center of attention. I can be confident, but only when I'm with my friends.


Something in me is ascertain that I would do it. I will continue to sprinkle some positivity and motivation to everyone though I don't know how. If it means so much to me then, I will, for sure, do it, may it be risky. 

I managed to have a great time within a year of being bipolar and  I also learned quite a few things that  I won't share because they are jolly obtuse. Looking at it now, I'm expecting a great start for the year 2015 and hope that everything will turn out just mighty fine.  

Greeting all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! From yours truly, Shauna 

You May Also Like

0 comments