DAILY DOSE // HERITAGE PARK

by - Friday, November 14, 2014

 Every one of us is losing something precious to us. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we can never get back again. That’s part of what it means to be alive. But inside our heads - at least that’s where I imagine it - there’s a little room where we store those memories. A room like the stacks in this library. And to understand the workings of our own heart we have to keep on making new reference cards. We have to dust things off once in a while, let in fresh air, change the water in the flower vases. In other words, you’ll live for ever in your own private library.” —  Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

I don't know what has gotten into me and I put that quote in the beginning. I think it has its congruities. 
In the midst of me doing actually nothing I decided to do this thing called Daily Dose. It's a page for my ramblings mostly about everything. It's not an ordinary page for ramblings considering that I'll post my thoughts on things like how stupid people are for not making their days worth living (CARPE DIEM PEOPLE), how my day went through, maybe I'll write some flashbacks from my life (idk how though), and some drama. In general, I will be posting my honest thoughts and opinion on things... (why did that sound so bad?) If you'll notice the page tab in my side bar and click it, I bet you will say "Well this damn thing has a password, how am I going to read it?". Your loss, nah I'm kidding just shoot me a tweet. I haven't frankly posted something there because that idea popped out of my head unexpectedly. Perhaps I will post something later? At first I decided to use it as a tag for my blog where you're going to get a load of crap life lessons and other silliness. Friendly reminder: if you're going to seriously read the contents of that page, please don't judge me *laughs by myself.

Now why would you make a page for those things if you can obviously post it here? Just as this idea popped in my head I concluded that it's not fitted in my blog. I know I've posted rants back then and right now I regret posting those things. I hope you get my point..

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON