THE PERFECT AGE

by - Sunday, September 21, 2014


Seventeen seems like the perfect age. Not naive like sixteen. Not feeling the daunting adulthood like eighteen. Just plain and simple, seventeen." - WILDFLOWER OF PRAGUE 


It's my first day of being seventeen and my mind is still jammed with bizarre thoughts like how I'll act around people now that I just grew older. I wasn't expecting much for my birthday since we didn't even plan on doing anything. We just started it out by attending the Sunday Mass (since it's Sunday our time) and attending the WCSA Cheer Dance Competition of my cousin. I wasn't expecting to see my best friend who I've been longing to see ever since school started. Basically, seeing her face (I really mean face) made my birthday really special. I'm so proud of her because she did well in their performance!! Thumbs up Papiii. 

For me, celebrating birthdays doesn't have to be extravagant or money worth. As long as I have the people who are special to me, do a simple celebration, it's fine (way too cliche?) By the way, I'm going to be eighteen next year!!! That means.. IT'S GOING TO BE MORE FUN YAY


Pineapple Shirt // Revolution Nine
Blue Jeans // Modern Straight
Shoes // (Orange Rubi's) Cotton On
Watch // (Swap) Tomato 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw your excitement about being 17 and turning 18 in a year is thrilling. I don't quite remember what I felt when I was seventeen but as 18 years old now I don't see any difference. Maybe it's just me - who knows ... Still your post is so full with positive energy :) Happy Belated Birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also excited to do new things! New adventures! Thank you Marie :)

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON