PHOTO DIARY: 5SOS ALBUM LAUNCHING

by - Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Finally a 5SOS Album Launch. Aca-belive it.

The most awaited day of the month came with ease! I can't believe I woke up at five in the morning just to prepare for the album launching. I don't even wake up that early to go to school (fyi I've never been late for school


A day full of bliss and fangirling moments once again filled my atmosphere last sunday. Ahh, at last a non-college related kind of day! After months of waiting and grieving for an album, I can't believe it's out now. Kudos to us best fans ever for making their album get on top of the charts in the music industry! (look at me being such a fangirl) We also did a pre-celebration birthday party for Luke and Ashton so I'm really glad I came.



Ally and I helped our friend Anne in selling her 5sos merchandises (H TALES MNL) at the event with our newly found-Cofangirls Therese, Erika, Jas, and Shawn. Getting the chance to 'endorse' H Tales  merchandises was the best considering that I got to meet new people. 










"The best part of attending fan parties/album launching is making new friends" -Shawn






Ally and I missed each other so much that we took a lot of pictures together. 

I wasn't fond of how they handled this event because of some reasons, but at least I had fun thanks to the company of my friends.

White Shirt//Periwinkle
Black Dress//Thrifted
Black Sandals//Market Place

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I wish I went! I was supposed to go huhu Looks like a lot of fun! I love fan parties because you get to meet new people. :)
    Check out my site?

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun. Hope you can come next time!

      Delete
  2. Ahh.. the joy of fan parties! Thanks for sharing your experience! Sayang I didn't get to see yoouuu! I was with a bunch of my friends and a few people behind fan accounts too. It was absolutely superb. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope to see and meet you next time!

      Delete

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON