TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, HOT WEATHER, DON'T STOP, DOODLED WALL & RAINBOW ROWELL

by - Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Due to lack of blog posts thanks to laziness and the hot weather, here I am now posting my most offhand update. (WARNING: Some of the photos might be disturbing so please bear with it (its the sunlights fault))

It is 34°C in Manila and I'm wishing for the coldest weather to come and grip me tight. Wanting to rant about the hot weather since summer started made me think if I should do it or not and for the sake of myself I chose not to.  Lately I have been obsessing over Two Door Cinema Club. Yes it is an old band.  My favourite song at the moment is Undercover Martyn. I suggest you listen to it right away! 5 Seconds of Summer launched their new song Don't Stop and its lyric video is incredible.
Going road tripping with Kate is always fun and exciting. We found this doodled wall near Bake Craft in Alabang and we decided to take a picture-- which turned out to be a photo shoot. Thanks to the unbearable heat it made our faces look horrid, but at least the background looks awesome.  
 (I was saying "is it done?" and yes it is)
I have always been an avid fan of teen fiction books ever since. Hopefully I could finish reading this before summer ends.  Happy reading to me. For the record craving for a new book made me cry for two days.  Just today I finally got this one. Okay so that is it! I know I do the worst blog post ending. I'll work on it, I promise. 

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. ^_^ I love the way you express things here. I find it amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are good in Literary .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Shauna! I've been wanting to read this book ever since! :O the graffiti wall looks so loud haha!


    cielofernando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in chapter 5 now and it's good so far. Thank you! :)

      Delete