PUERTO GALERA

by - Thursday, April 17, 2014


Can you feel the summer vibes coming at you? Like in the face? 

Puerto Galera is by far the most exquisite place I have been to for the past sixteen years of my existence. It was fun and exciting knowing that we're traveling from Manila to Oriental Mindoro. The seven hours of -sitting, eating, taking pictures, listening to music, kind of sleeping- traveling paid off when we got to our destination. The relaxing smell of clean air met us with excitement when got off of the boat. Our first day at Puerto Galera went by quickly, we ate and swam at the beach though it was already dark. The next day we all woke up at around seven in the morning and ate breakfast by the beach. The awesome thing that happened that day was the Island hopping boat trip. It didn't scared me that I was half a meter away from the water and a sting ray passed by us. An unexpected thing happened when we stopped near the other boats who were also touring around the Islands, my mom decided to do snorkeling. Okay so long story short that day went by great! It was time to leave when day three came. I'll admit it, I didn't want to leave that place because it was nice and fun.

I know, I was supposed to post this a couple of days ago, but our internet connection was down. Regardless of the sleepless nights and boredom I have been through, I survived once again people! 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ahh! It looks so summery!! I love it!!

    Lovely pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete