#BOYSOFSUMMER 2k14

by - Thursday, May 01, 2014

Fangirl /ˈfanˌgərl/ noun -female of approximately 12-17 years old, (though this can vary) who are obsessed by some sort of celebrity/group/band. Contrary to popular belief, fangirls are not always to be confused with stalkers. Can just be happy, excited (albeit somewhat pathetic) about the celebrity/group/band they are crushing on. However then there are the dangerous fangirls, the kind that hound said celebrity/group/band and annoy the fuck out of other people with their shrieks of 'OMFG!' Fangirls very often give a bad name for true, normal fans.

  
 

THIS IS A SUPER LATE BLOG POST I'M SORRY

Mixed emotions, that's what I felt when I attended my first ever fan party. With my best friend with me and my new found friends made that special day more special. Seeing all the fangirls there from different boy bands (well most of us were all 5sos fans so holla) overwhelmed me. I felt really awkward when some girls were talking to me, but the awkwardness was worth it! Everything was worth it, the jam sessions, the endless line for the EP, the hot weather (I regretted wearing polo), the sweat from jumping up and down because they played the songs of my favorite bands, winning a raffle price and the hours it took us to get to that event. That fan party was like OUR OWN world. I wish it was like that every single day. 

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON