PLAYLIST #3

by - Tuesday, March 18, 2014


Ola! So school is finally out just last week and I can't wait for our summer outings *squeals* (can't wait to blog about it too) It's a bummer though that I'm graduating high school soon. I'm literary having college nightmares once in awhile. I can't bare with it. Time flies so fast! I can't leave high school yet (THIS IS BECAUSE OF MY FRIENDS, THAT'S IT) Well on the bright side (see what I did there) at least it's summer already. I can finally stay up and wake up late. Unfortunately I have to make my remaining months-weeks-days of being free, more productive and enjoyable as possible because you know college, it's much more worse than high school. Oh yes, it's going to be a living hell next school year. Anyway enough of summer and school. I made a quick playlist for you! Click on LISTEN below. I'm pretty sure you already know some of the songs I put there. Enjoy! 

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hiya :)
    I'm new to your blog. But I love you're writing style, seeing the world from another person's eyes is always cool. Do you have twitter by any chance ?

    18goingonthirty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Yes I have and it's @shaunameow_

      Delete