I'm always late

by - Wednesday, January 01, 2014

 It's weird how quickly this year went. I feel like people say that all the time, but it really applied to 2013 for me, and it seems like it wasn't a great year for most people, myself included (I think?). Although my brain felt foggy and confused for a lot of the year, I haven't ever thought more clearly in my entire life.


2013 made me comprehend on how I can boost up my confidence and I must say that it really has improved everything. All thanks to you guys

I feel like a lot of adventure and new things are coming my way, but what's great about all that is that I'm going to be a lot more comfortable and confident. I'm just going to be me and that's so okay with me. 

I may come off as sad or whatever sometimes, but I have been shown such kindness here it's hard to be sad. But really I am happy, and I hope you all have a great 2014 to look forward to.

Here's another late post from yours truly, me. Oh, what's your goal this year? :---)




My goal this 2014: GET NOTICED






You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. WOW I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT AND YOUR FLOWER CROWN! <3

    http://allyestrada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so much! Pastels are great, and of course the perfect Chucks!
    Nastya
    http://bittersweetroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON