Day 4: The meaning behind your blog title

Saturday, October 19, 2013



Hi peeps! So it's been a while. I was not able to continue this 30-Day Challenge after day 3 because I'm pretty much bu(lazy)sy. I've put a lot of thought into this and I decided to still continue it, but I won't update much because I have a hectic schedule (kinda). So here's day 4!


As you all know, I've been through many blog titles. I'm not sure why I keep on changing it though. 

These were my previous blog titles Shit Happens, The Shauna Files The Shauna Cafe Notebooks, Paradox, Lana Del Leigh and finally Ma-vour-neen.



 Ma-vour-neen  is an Irish translation of my darling. If you're wondering where I got it from, well I got it from my Grandfather's dictionary *wink. I was with him the day he got back from Bulacan (sad to say but he went back the day after) we cleaned his home office and found old photo albums and loads of books and papers. While I was sitting pretty in his   chair, a blue box caught my eye. It was his dictionary. I scanned it to make myself look busy so I won't be told to continue helping them clean (yes I am lazy) Then that's when I saw Ma-vour-neen.



This blog title is also by far the most meaningful one because it reminds me of my Grandparents. I won't talk about, it's kind of personal. Hope you understand. 


all these photos were taken from google images :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I hope you're having a good day today! Thank you for the wonderful comments xx

INSTAGRAM @ SHAUNALACSON