Day 2: 10 likes and dislikes

by - Friday, October 11, 2013

IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! 
(sorry I was too lazy to post this yesterday. Day 3 coming up!)

LIKES 
  1. Coffee. "Coffee runs through my veins" 
  2. Opening a new book and realizing by the end of the first page that its going to be the best book ever
  3. Laughter (great big laugh out loud moments)
  4. The unexpected little things that make your whole day
  5. Movies that make me cry and laugh
  6. Spending time my best friends
  7. Photography 
  8. Watching cartoons before sleeping
  9. The thought of Harry Styles being my boyfriend :( 
  10. Sleeping all day
DISLIKES
  1. Slow internet connection
  2. People who act stupid just to get someones attention 
  3. Yellow lights
  4. Waking up every morning and sitting for hours in the same room with the same people
  5. When people are always in bad moods
  6. People who act superior, always have to be better than you, and constantly put you down
  7. My laziness and general lack of motivation
  8. Not having my own room
  9. Forgetting important things
  10. Being bossed around 

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON