Hiatus

by - Friday, August 23, 2013

Hi everyone, i'm back. Hahaha sorry for being MIA lately. I've been extremely busy doing nothing for the past few days *wink* Our classes was suspended for 4 days (the holiday's not included k) because of the typhoon. I was jumping for joy but at the same time frustrated because our house was flooded. 


Anyways, here are some pictures to encapsulate what has happened this past few days: 



1. Went to Theon's Christening and 1st Birthday Party at Tom's World Galleria. We invaded the photobooth. Meh. Hahaha vain hooligans
2. We went out and my 'Dad' bought me a cork sheet which i named Sam!! <3 i love 'her' to death
3. It rained hard that day and obviously there was flood.. i have a video of it on instagram
4. I fixed Sam and Stewie. Well not actually, but i'm still planning on putting more design and other stuff.
5. After 4 gad damn years of searching. I finally got the chance to watch again Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging. Thanks to Allyson. Meh <3
6. As you can see i customized my blog again.. and i think it looks more accurate for a goober girl like me.

You May Also Like

2 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON