Fangirling Chaos

by - Thursday, June 06, 2013

It started off when i was fangirling Nicholas Hoult. I was spamming him like every hour, then i got tired and i lost hope that he'll follow me back -_- hashtag sad life. Then i talked to a girl who is also a fan of nicholas. She told me that apparently, nicholas is not using his twitter at the mean time 'cause he's too busy. Cried like hell. I was supposed to deactivate my account that time, then i thought to my self.. What if i fangirl 5sos? 

THIS IS THE PART WHEN I BECAME AN OFFICIAL FAN OF 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER.

Viel is always, I MEAN ALWAYS listening to 1D's songs. She'll ask me to put their new songs on my phone so she could listen to it over and over again while she's doing her part of the chores. Then one time i got so irritated 'cause of 1D's songs, i told her that 1 Direction is a gay band composed of gay members (biggest mistake i had ever done) she got sad and didn't talked to me like a day or two. We fought a lot 'cause of that.

 Here comes 5 seconds of summer.. 

5 Seconds of Summer is an Australian pop rock band. Formed in Sydney in 2011, the band consists of Luke Hemmings (vocalsguitar), Michael Clifford (guitar, vocals), Calum Hood (bass guitar, vocals)and Ashton Irwin (drums, vocals).[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5_Seconds_of_Summer  ( searched it ) HAHAHAHA :)))

Viel, again did the same thing. She listened to their songs again and again and again aaaaand again.She followed them on keek, and vine. She was laughing all the time and i got curious. So i watched their vids on keek, SUDDENLY I FELT INLOVE. This past few weeks i've been listening to their songs, i've been watching their video diaries, and other stuff. I was soo into them :( viel noticed it and said to me "Shet 5sos fan ka na!!" (shit your a 5sos fan) then.. the "fangirling chaos" began. From "Nicholas Hoult" i changed it to "5 seconds of 1D" i got some followers who were really kind to ask me some things, and some mother effin' unfollowers (sue you guys!!!)  When i first started watching 5sos' music videos and  video diaries, i noticed this cutie patootie guy who has blue-ish highlight in his hair :"> guess who? MICHAEL CLIFFORD!!! 

isn't he adorable? :"> 
I followed him on twitter and i kinda.. spammed him. I asked weird questions which was really fun!! i tagged him the photos i really liked and described it. I also gave him a nickname, it's "Michy" it's sounds gay but i don't care i still love him. This is my fave photo of him 

Try Hard music video
LOOK AT HIM, HE'S SO ADORABLE LIKE MY SOFT PILLOW! xx Oops. Photo bummer, Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood =))))) They were riding a roller coaster, actually. So yeah i spammed him like 3 hours.. i started at around 2am .When I checked my interactions, THIS TWEET MADE MY HEART BEAT FAST.
I WAS IN SHOCK.
Then i went to his profile to check if it's really true that Michael followed me.

@Michael5SOS >> FOLLOWS YOU
It was still dark outside and people are still sleeping, yet i shouted "oh my god" and jumped like shit (good shit) viel asked me why so i pointed out the "follows you" on Michael's profile. She got mad at me -_- and said bad words. I didn't react 'cause i know that she's jealous and insecure 'cause Michael Clifford followed me on twitter hashtag feels like heaven. Then Shauna became cray..






IT WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, so far. 5 Seconds of Summer is my Ultimate Favorite Band. Btw, follow my other account in twitter guys! :) 




{If you're wondering why there's no 'time' thingy at some of the pictures i posted, it's because i just took a screen shot of it in my mom's phone and the time is different. So i cropped it :)} {I used our computer to spam michael}

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM @SHAUNALACSON