Familia Khalifa ♥

by - Saturday, March 02, 2013

"Friendship is all about trusting each other, helping each other, loving each other and being crazy together." -


We call our group "Familia Khalifa". Actually it started when our class got suspended because of the storm (August 27, 2012) I wasn't able to join them to go to my other friends house because I didn't ask permission to my mom *cry* but it was ok for me because i got the chance to sleep all day!! *FUN*. After that they said that they made a group called Familia Khalifa then they explained why it's called that.. they told me that the word "Familia" came from the commercial of Familia Argentina (corned beef XD), and the word "Khalifa" came from Wiz Khalifa (they were listening to his song that time) they told me that I'm also one of them na.. Our friendship started na. Hindi ko din alam kung pano kami naging mag be-bestfriends? Pero.. thankful ako! *biglang tagalog* HAHAHA! Di ko na kinaya XD


 MY MOST LOVING-SUPAH COOL -WEIRD-CRAZY BESTFRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD!! ♥ I so love them to bits :">


Meet my besties fowevah!

Shaina Mei Ignacio Matienzo - Shon 


Angel Kate Erguiza Acujeda - Gelo


Ma. Margarita Luz Moreno Perez - Luis


Daniella Charlotte Manicdao Bautista - Cholo


January Aquino Villaluz - Gino


Earl Dianne Carigaba Suobiron - Don



ME! Shauna Leigh Culala Lacson - Leighton 

Shon, Gelo, Luis, Cholo, Gino, Don, and Leighton. Those are our boy names! Isn't it cute? Haha! I really love them. They make my life happy (as in), you know :P I love spending my time wih them >:D< being crazy teens sa kanto XD Look at our family pic! :D



(GCS Intramurals 2012-2013)

You May Also Like

0 comments